Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Days That Past

Well not much has happened since my last post. A week has gone by and really fast. Anyway last Saturday we went to Goltry to see my mom and dad for the day. We helped them clean out a storage shed and I found my doll house. (Jarod has been asking for one of these since he saw the ones at Hobby Lobby about 4 to 6 months ago) So I got mine out and let him play with it. He loves it. We ended up bringing it home and he plays with it occasionally. Sunday we went to church then over to my Mike and Peggy's (father and mother-in-laws) and Peggy trimmed my hair and highlighted it too. It looks really good. We went to Sunday school that evening and it was great. I am really starting to enjoy it. Monday of course came way too fast. But it was a pretty good day. Brinley was a little fussy but not as much as Tuesday. Tuesday was a horrible day for Brinley. She was a very upset little girl. I did everything I could but she just wasn't happy at all. Wednesday was a great day. The weather yesterday and today has been heaven. Brinley was the complete opposite today. She was extremely happy today. Greg and Becky both said that she was really gassy last night so hopefully that was her problem Tuesday. I also got some sewing done today that I have wanted to get done in weeks. I have a lot more that I would like to do but getting it done with two kids is a little difficult. Just like today, after ironing the material I unplugged the iron and set it on a chair. Jarod forgot that it was hot and touched it. He burned his first two fingers on his right hand. He cried for awhile and finally calmed down and took some tylenol and fell asleep on the couch. I feel horrible that it happened of course. Tonight I am going to the church to pay some bills, then back home. Tomorrow evening mom and I will leave for Tulsa when she gets off work and Kris gets home. Women of Faith this weekend!! Really excited. I love going to this. It is such a spiritual boost that I wish would last all year. So for know I need to get supper started. Hopefully it won't be so long between my next posts. And now a picture!! Which child of mine is this a picture of: Jarod or Garrett? Leave your guess in the comments!!

God Bless,
Jennifer

1 comment: