Friday, September 3, 2010

Women of Faith Weekend

How can I begin to describe how awesome the Women of Faith conference was. There are no words that can describe it. All I can say is that if you weren't there, you missed a blessed event. The amount of spiritual encouragement that I received overfilled my cup. Lately, God has really put pressure on my heart to get up of my couch potatoe life and get busy learning about His Word. I have been going to Sunday night Bible Study now for 3...maybe 4 weeks and I LOVE IT! Can't wait until the R12 Campaign at church starts. At the conference mom purchased a book called Holding Fast by Karen James. Trust me you need to rush out and get this book if you feel your faith waivering. Or you just need to hear a good story of a wife and her spiritual journey. Well got to go for now! Will write more later!

God Bless Everyone and enjoy your weekend!!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment