Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busy Week

Well this week like most weeks in my life seem to speed by. It seems like it was just Sunday. Anywho. Today is now Thursday, which is now almost over, and another weekend is upon us. Today I babysit Brinley, she was such a good baby and the boys just love her. Tonight is Cowboy Church at Winters' Livestock and Barry Ward is suppose to be there. Tomorrow seems like it will be a slow day, but things change so fast these days I will probably be so busy tomorrow I won't remember what I had for breakfast. Saturday is Grow and Build at Lowes and we are taking the boys to it. They are building a bug house this week. Then comes Sunday. Kris is preaching Sunday at church. Should be a fun and interesting service.

As the days fly by and another year passes my children get another year older. Jarod will be starting school next year. I am so not ready for that. But yet, I am very excited for it to happen. I really hope that Jarod likes school. Dropping him off at school and driving away will be bad enough, but he cries you can bet it won't be a good day for mommy either. Garrett will be talking soon, which I can't wait for. I can't wait to hear what his voice will sound like. And hopefully in a couple years we will finish our family with a third child. But for now we will love what we have and make the most of life.

I hope this finds everyone in good health and good spririts!
In God,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment