Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Monday

Well, today was the official start to my job for this school year. I will now be babysitting my cousins sweet little girl, Brinley, Monday thru Friday during the school year. And today being a monday was a little rough going this morning but got better as the day went on. Her daddy is a dirt track racer and Sunday night they had a race so she had a late night at the track. So, she was a little cranky today, but was mostly tired. Afternoon it got much better and the boys played with her and then she fell asleep and slept till her mommy came and got her. Garrett on the other hand woke up happy and went down hill all day. He, I think is having a little bit of a jealousy issue with all this. He doesn't like to share his bouncer, his walker or his infant swing, so he is cranky today. But I wouldn't have it any other way. A cranky baby gives me hope that soon there will be a smile and that is all worth the crankiness. Which is usually how Mondays are. Most people I meet on Mondays are in some way a little cranky. So on this wonderful weathered Monday I say to all the week has only began and tomorrow will be another Tuesday. And then another Wednesday and before you know it, it will be the weekend. So enjoy your week. On a good note our Women of Faith tickets are in. Just 10 more days. Yeah! I can't wait!!!
God Bless Everyone
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment