Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Starting Fresh

Well, It has been forever since I posted anything here. For starters my old computer has been giving us a lot of problems (locking up, running slow or not at all, blue screen of death) and it seemed that every time I would get on and type something to post the computer would run its own agenda that day instead of mine. So I decided to wait till we got the computer fixed or got a new one. So, this past weekend we decided to get a new laptop and get the old one fixed as an extra. We shopped for awhile before deciding on an ASUS. So far I like it. It runs ssssooo much faster and smoother then the old one. So, I am starting out fresh with my blog. I am going to try to keep this up to date every 2 or 3 days. My cousin even knows someone who is going to help me and make me an awesome header. So check back ever so often. Life is calling. Must go find the kids and see what new challenges they have for me!
God Bless!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment