Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jarod's Progress

Well today May 11 was Jarod's last day of school. He has grown up so much and I am so proud of his small yet big accomplishments. He has gone from a shy and queit man when he first started school, to a very independent, talkative and sometimes too smart young man. But I love him so much. Thinking back on the school year that has gone by, my eyes tear to see everything he has done. Here is a pic of his first day of school.

And here is his last day of school picture.
Since his first day of school, he has grown 1 inch, gained 4 pounds and has increased his word vocabulary enormously. Just ask him about his day and be ready to talk all day about everything under the sky.
Congrats to my oldest little boy on successfully finishing your first year of preschool.


1 comment:

  1. My boy,handsome and smart just like his father!! He has grown alot this year and I look forward to seeing him and Garrett grow up to be good Christian men.

    ReplyDelete